WALLPAPER TECHNICAL SPECS:
• Weight: 180 gsm coated paper
• Trimmed Width: 520mm x 1000mm length roll
• Paper Type: Cellulose based, non-woven backing
• Surface Finish: Flat & Matt
• Ink: Pigment, Solvent based
• Print Process: Digital
• FR Certiﬁcation: In accordance with EN 13501-1 + A1:209.
• We recommend using a traditional, starch based, ready mixed tub paste such as Beeline or Solvite Prepared Paste suitable for medium weight paste-the wall wallpaper.
• PVA or PVC type adhesives are not suitable as they may cause surface staining or adhesion problems.
• Paste should not come into contact with the printed side of the wallpaper. If this is unavoidable, gently wipe off with a clean damp sponge whilst the paste is moist using clean water only.
• THE WALLS SHOULD BE PASTED NOT THE WALLPAPER
• Dust occasionally with a soft clean cloth to remove loose dirt and clean with a damp cloth or sponge; use water sparingly and do not get the surface wet.
DO NOT USE CLEANERS WITH HARSH SOLVENTS & AVOID AGGRESSIVE RUBBING